I get messages daily from people asking for relationship advice, breakup advice, and self-help. I also get messages about high-performance coaching, executive coaching, and professional advice.
Some of the Most Common Questions Are…
- Are they emotionally unavailable? A narcissist? How do I get over someone I’m still so connected to and in love with?
- How can I get my ex back?
- How can I implement boundaries, enforce standards without guilt, shed insecurity, and attract high-quality relationships?
- How do I get clean from my addiction to toxic relationships?
- How can I heal from childhood trauma and forgive those who caused it?
- How can I have better relational luck, unconditional confidence, and true happiness in my life?
- How can I stop feeling ashamed and guilty for my decisions in the past?
- How can I stop feeling ashamed and guilty for what happened to me in the past?
- I am being cheated on. How do I proceed?
- I am cheating on my partner. How do I proceed?
- How can I stop people-pleasing and procrastinating?
- How can I get them to regret losing me? How can I be The One That Got Away?
- How do I stop caring about what everyone else thinks?
- Is my ex happier without me? How can I get them back? What are they thinking? Should I go back to them?
- How can I get past this pain and end my destructive patterns once and for all? I’m ready to create long-term change.
- How do I put an end to consistently feeling/being abandoned, rejected, never good enough, and easily forgotten?
- I want to stop being a taken-for-granted doormat.
- I want to get rid of fake friends and bounce back in a way that proves them all wrong.
- How do I deal with toxic and abusive family members?
- I want to attract a healthy relationship and manifest my hopes and dreams. I want unfiltered joy. How do I get there?
- For Athletes: How can I improve my focus and performance on the court/field/course?
- For Professionals: How can I improve my performance, be my own boss (emotional and or professional), and get to the next level? How did you start and build your business, Natasha?
- For Writers: How did you write your book? What steps did you take to get it published?
And much more.
Does any of this sound familiar? If so, you’re at the right place and on the right path.
Working with me personally may be a good option if you’re looking for more in-depth, one-on-one help (that is always confidential and never judgemental).
I currently coach readers from over thirty countries around the world via telephone/Skype Audio. Additionally, I have clients (celebrities, public figures, professional athletes, politicians, CEOs, entrepreneurs, etc.) that hire me in person to work with them one-on-one.
Working one-on-one is a powerful experience, whether telephonically or in person, and opens doors for a profound change in shorter periods.
Making the best decision for YOU
Many gurus, experts, coaches, healers, transformational guides, way-showers, etc., are online. It has become increasingly easier to get lost, confused, and sadly, swindled.
I hear stories every day from people whose wallets were drained because they were taken advantage of at their most emotionally vulnerable state. And it makes me sick to my stomach.
My Best advice: Always listen to your intuition. And be very wary of those who encourage you to rely on theirs.
Make sure there is transparency in whatever you choose to invest in. Your time is invaluable, and your money is hard-earned. Throughout my website, courses, book, and speaking engagements, I have made it very clear that I am the wrong person to go to if you are seeking professional help.
Although I have the utmost respect for the professional community and am so honored to coach many psychologists, psychiatrists, certified life coaches, and counselors around the world (as well as their patients when they refer them to me), I am not licensed or certified in anything. My education is experiential; it comes from my life experiences, not a classroom or a certification program.
I wake up every day to give everything I wish I had at my lowest, most lonely, and confusing times. I’m not trying to get anyone dependent on me, as it would dim the one thing I have dedicated my life to amplifying: you listening to and being dependent on your intuition, not on me and mine.
Here Are Some of the Basics and What You Can Expect…
A free fifteen-minute consult with me where we discuss what I do, how I do it, and what exactly you are looking for (plus, all of your questions answered). To get started, fill out the form below to see if this is the right option for YOU.
Choose a Date and Time Below to Schedule Your Free Fifteen-Minute Coaching Consultation
(*please check your junk email to ensure that response emails don’t end up there).